Eat to turn back the clock
Learn how to future proof your health
Eat To Turn Back the Clock
We respect your email privacy
To your health | a votre santé| uf diini gesundheit
BALANCE YOUR BODY
When people ask me what I do, I tell them:
‘I help you feel better through nutrition so that you can enjoy fulfilling, vibrant lives and have the energy that you could only dream about’
But what I really want to say is:
‘I show people how to eat to achieve their health goals, eating delicious real food which makes healthy eating feel like a guilty pleasure.’
BUT what I really, really want to say is:
‘ I am committed to achieving breakthroughs for each of my clients. What this means is that I listen and watch summits, conferences and webinars, get lost on Pubmed doing research on client health and nutrition issues, binge read health, nutrition, and food blogs, journal articles from various scholarly academic journals and pour this information into practical action plans for my clients so they achieve the health and energy of their dreams. I am an eternal student (aka mega nutrition nerd) and have an insatiable curiosity to use this information to help people.’
What makes me special?
You may think I would discuss my education, and hands-on work with clients. You might also think I’m special because I am a passionate Functional Nutrition practitioner and I love to research and uncover the root cause of health issues in order for my clients to feel better. That’s not where I’m going.
What makes me special is that I truly care. I’ve seen so much suffering in my work with clients and within my own family and in the world. I’ve experienced the pain of not knowing how to help someone in desperate need, wondering why pain, illness and unhappiness occur. This has confirmed me as a compassionate care-giver. My days often consist of 15 to 18 hours of work and research, day in, day out. I will stop at nothing researching a particular client case to get to the root cause(s), which are often complex and multi-factorial. I then translate this into practical solutions and support my clients through every step of the implementation process. I see the whole picture and believe fully in the amazing ability of our bodies to return to balance and optimum functioning. As I said, I have the BEST job in the World!!
- I am a mega introvert and intensely private and prefer to be in the background helping people shine.
- I have a major sweet tooth and have been on my own blood sugar, gut, energy and hormone balancing journey.
- I love art, you are likely to see me at an art vernissage, or art fair. I am particularly fond of Iranian contemporary artists.
- You are as likely to see me in a library doing research as riding horses.
- My favorite animal is a stallion. They are noble, proud, and beautiful creatures, strong but really sensitive and need to be dealt with respect, although they can be quite lively and naughty and sometimes wild…
- I love bright vibrant colours and more subtle ones: turquoise, terracotta and limestone.
- Nature is my inspiration. Nature is true perfection ‘‘Nature never breaks her own laws.’ Leonardo da Vinci (1452 – 1519)
- Last and most importantly I saved the best for last. I’m a mom. I love my daughter who I have had the privilege of loving and raising. She is in her 20s now and creating the life of her dreams.
My approach is unique and science-based, integrating the disciplines of Clinical Nutrition, Nutritional Therapy, Integrative and Functional Nutrition and Coaching to uncover the root causes and systemic imbalances of health issues.
Whilst it is true that you can’t change your health overnight, with your commitment to a programme, I can help you to break free of your health issues, to have more energy and vibrant health and start to feel better every day. It really IS possible, but most people need support.
I would love to help you!
Modern medicine has given us many blessings. In the first half of the 20th century, insulin was discovered. It soon became available as a drug, and subsequently type 1 diabetes was no longer a deadly disease. In the 1940s, antibiotics became available and have since...
Herbs and spices are ingredients with powerful protective health effects. Spices like turmeric, black pepper, cloves, and ginger, and herbs like rosemary, sage, and oregano can prevent diseases like cancer, diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular...
Coffee and tea are by far the most popular beverages people drink to fuel their bodies in the morning, but what if I told you, you can feel just as energetic (or even more) without these stimulants? If you want to cut down your caffeine intake and still feel...